Twitter had been updating for many years that now it gives you a chance to verify your account. Once verified, you are able to receive a blue checkmark right after your name. All you have to do is keep your profile up to date. It feels so nice to receive the blue tick just like celebrities.
Steps to a verified account
So follow these steps and get your account verified:
- Make sure to display your profile picture, cover photo, and bio
- Confirm your email address and phone number
- Mention your birthday
- Make your account public
- Make a visit to the verification form of twitter
There are certain factors that have to be kept in mind while making verifying the accounts, the profile has to be of public interest so that the number of likes increases on your pictures or videos. It involves the following fields or organizations:
- and other key interest areas
Verification becomes easy as long as you are able to meet the minimum requirements of the twitter profiles. If you fail once, you can try again within 30 days.
Some of the main steps are:
Verification of Contact Number
Add a number to your account. Twitter will send code to your mail and enter that for completing the steps.
Verify your Email Address
To confirm the entered email, open the link sent by twitter to your email address.
You can add your email address here; to confirm the email, click the link that Twitter sends to your email address.
Complete the basic Information to get a verified Twitter Account
Open your profile and start editing it. It is available on the right side of the profile. Add a cover photo, profile photo, and your bio.
Your account must not be Private!
If the account is private, only your followers can view what you have tweeted or posted. Change your privacy settings and set it to the public. You will be asked by twitter to log in to your account for verification. Fill the form at the last to tell twitter as to why your account should be verified. This might be something that you want to carry ahead and that is why you must add links to support your claims.
Some other tips to Follow
Follow these main tips as well to keep your account verified!
- Make sure that you are active continuously
- In your bio, create a link to some other verified accounts
- In your bio, add you a number and email address for the contact to an organization
- Use a prominent job title to attract the individuals
- Your cover photo must show that what you are doing is quite significant
- Be empathetic while writing the reason behind twitter verifying your account
- The location must be exact
- Submit accurate links to increase followers