Removal of pin on mobile phone devices
At the beginning open the Pinterest. It is the application of red color with the prominent and stylish p written on it. If you are the regular user of it or have a sign in credentials on it before, then it will take you to the home page. If you are not the user or do not have the credentials click on the log in to access the home page.
- Then click on the user’s profile which is the shape of the person on the icon to open up your profile. This button is on the left bottom corner of the iPhone or on the right corner on the top of the phone.
- There are different boards on it. Tap on the specific board and you can unpin the Pinterest from the board of your choice.
- Tap on the pin which you want to unpin and long press on it. It will show a cloud of other options on it. Pull your finger to the edit icon option and the screen will appear with the edit options. Now you can tap on the delete option. Also, there is a confirmation pop up on your screen to make sure that you are going to delete it.
- Open your Pinterest application and log in to the account with the help of your credentials that are log in Id and password.
- It will take you to the home page. Now you can open your profile on it and then press the person’s profile
- Click on the board icon. It will take you to the home page of boards.
- All the pins will be displayed. Now click on the icon edit option. Tap on the delete board option to delete the board from the mobile. Deleting the board will help to unpin the Pinterest.
- The confirmation pop up needs permission for deleting the board from the phone. Click on delete key.
Removal of pin from the desktop
- On the desktop, click on the Pinterest website. You need to log in first and if you are already logged in it will take you to the home page direct. Next step is similar as above that is to click on the personal profile icon. It will open up your account on Pinterest.
- Click on the specific board there. It will show you the pins of your choice. For unpinning the Pinterest, take your mouse cursor on the pin.
- There are many icons showing up on the pin’s card.
- Click on the edit icon present there after clicking the pencil icon.
- Click on the delete button. It will remove the pin and help you in unpinning the selected pin on Pinterest.
- The pin will be erased from the board after tapping on the delete button.
A confirmation message will pop up to ensure that you really want to delete the selected pin. Click on yes for proceeding deletion.