With the growth of social media and the ever-increasing digital marketing, new social media sites keep coming up. One recent development was TikTok, a platform that enabled many users to become creators of their very own content and gain popularity from there. TikTok has managed to earn fame even among users much younger than targeted by many other social networking sites. If you have not yet started using TikTok, this is evidence enough that you also need to get to know this wonderful platform!
When it comes to downloading the TikTok application on your desktop with Windows 10, there are a number of different ways. The 2 most popularly used methods will be discussed here.
Method 1: download TikTok using Bluestacks
- First of all, download the Android Emulator Bluestacks on your PC if you haven’t already. This is a necessary step in downloading TikTok using this method. To do that, you must search Bluestacks.com, download Bluestacks, and then install it.
- Sign-in to Bluestacks using your Google account or sign up for a new Google account.
- Once that is done, search for TikTok on Bluestacks and click on “install”. This will download the application to your Windows 10 PC.
- After the application has been downloaded and installed, return to the menu and navigate to TikTok.
- If you are new to TikTok, you would need to sign-up for a TikTok account. If you already have one, simply sign-in.
Method 2: download TikTok using Nox App Player
Another alternate android emulator is the Nox App Player and if you do not wish to use Bluestacks, you can use Nox App Player instead.
- Firstly, download the player to your Windows 10 PC.
- After Nox App Player is downloaded and installed, sign-up for a Nox App Account or sign-in with an account if you already have made one.
- Sign in with your account and then open the Play Store. Here, you can search for TikTok and click on “install” to download the application.
- Once that is done, return to Nox App Player’s menu and go to TikTok. Sign in with your account and you are good to go!
Reasons for using TikTok
TikTok is the ideal platform from where you can reach out to a large audience. The very easy user-interface enables it to be of use even for young children. With TikTok, you can create your very own short clips and share them with the world with just a click. TikTok is the ideal place to begin your path to fame.
Common problems that might occur when downloading TikTok
Although the procedure for downloading this world-famous social media application is pretty simple, there might be problems in the process. At times, the app might not work or the user faces great difficulty in downloading it. Video upload problems, lag, glitches and other such difficulties are faced by users, usually because of faulty internet connection. TikTok is known to occasionally disconnect and then not reconnect. The problems can, however, be easily resolved.