It’s that time of the year (every 5 years in time!) again when all you hear and see is everything about the ooh’s and aah’s and the buzz of the U.S Presidential Elections. But the rules of the game have now been changed! With the two most amazingly contentious presidential candidates – Clinton and Trump – the battle of allegations, personal attacks, counter-attacks and all the drama is being hosted at a new arena, the Twitter World! If anyone that should be celebrating Twitter 10th anniversary, it should unquestionably be the Republican presidential candidate, Donald J. Trump.
The Election Campaign Through Twitter Followers
Since the launch of Donald J. Trump’s presidential campaign, Trump has fling out numerous tweets onto the cyber world. These tweets have inspired new social sets, provoked adversaries from rivals and infuriated his followers. They are seen as a significant trait of his nonconformist movement.
The 10 Trump Tweets
Many people, like me, who don’t really give a dime about what the notorious Trump has to say, enjoy reading his self obsessed and at times obnoxious but funny tweets! Here we have compiled a list of 10 most pinnacle tweets posted by the controversial Donald Trump.
- When Trump tweeted blaming China for creating the notion of Global Warming just to affect the industrial competitiveness of U.S.
Trump has not been much of a supporter for China. The most ironic part of this discriminating hatred is that the signature clothing line owned by this infamous politician is all manufactured in China. To further propagate his detestation this following tweet is no different in nature.
- When he declared how the country is now at a loss by paying no heed to his forewarning concerning China (and its development as an industrial hub).
A politician is said to be a versatile natured individual that has an insight on and an appetite for considering every possible activity taking place in his surroundings. And Trump is not disappointment in any way. He simply has to speak at everything and anything trending on the internet. Just like his (quite offending) take on the popular celebrity relationship struggles like the one Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson faced.
- On his advice to Robert Pattinson on dumping Kristen Stewart and used bitter and harsh words such as “cheated like a dog” and almost challenging to watch her do it again.
Donald Trump is renowned for his extremist attitude, hurling very biased and orthodox statements even for his own countrymen doing the good overseas. Back in 2014 Trump very wrongfully urged Obama to stop all flights flying in from the Ebola affected states of Africa – disowning his own fellow countrymen! Wonder what kind of a potential President does that?!
- On his quest to make America great again, he proposed disowning his own fellow citizens who had gone out to fight against EBOLA virus in African continent. He did refer to volunteers as “great” but notified them to endure the penalty of not being allowed to come back home.
Trump has his own unique style to respond to the criticism and disgust his haters send his way.
- Showing his utter amazement on his haters tweeting about him with the disgraceful forenames and mocking at them for their novelty and his exclusivity with reference to those names.
- Probably the most famous tweet of all time was the one with the declaration of having one of the highest Intelligence Quotient, and calling his rivals and haters “stupid” and “Insecure”
It’s highly unlikely since his tweets include numerous grammatical mistakes plus I mean really, if that is what people with a high I.Q behave then good Lord I’m so happy to be an average score holder!
- On him accepting acknowledgement for standing correct on his opinion on every Muslim to be a part of deep-seated Islamic intimidation and calling out for stoutness and alertness against them.
This one most contentious tweet came up the very next day to the Orlando assault incident. This is attention-grabbing since, maybe the timing might just be bad (or not!) many took it as him commemorating the attack!
Then there were others who comprehended as him being anxious about the so-called appreciation that he received following the attack, other than that he urged Americans to be tough and stay vigilant and be smart.
It’s all a game of perception – for not an immense Trump admirer, I might never believe he would jangle at that!
- On his mockery on a general observation of low calorie Coke being obese people’s drink.
This one could always be used to give you a giggle when the going gets tough. Like, really?!
- His self-obsession continues with self-proclamations of being the best at sending out tweets that offer just a 140 characters space. Yeah right!!
- Right after the second presidential debate, he thanked everyone and announced himself as the winner – that too with the superlative like “unanimous”!
Hands down, my personal favorites are these last 2! Boy oh boy have you seen anyone else so deeply obsessed with oneself?! Never have – Never will!